Get a Dubai +971 4 Virtual Phone Number
Dubai Virtual Phone Number
If you are located outside the United Arab Emirates but have customers, affiliates, business partners or vendors in UAE, you can now provide them with a Dubai (+971 4) virtual phone number that will ring directly to your fixed land line, mobile phone, PBX wherever in the world that you may be located. Your calls can also be diverted to a VoIP/SIP address. Your “ring to” number (the number on which you receive your calls from the Dubai number) can be modified at any time via online account management. You can change it to another number - anywhere in the world - whenever you please.
Establish a Business Presence in UAE
Setting up a Dubai (+971 4) virtual phone number allows you to establish a business presence in UAE without having a physical location. Your clients in UAE can call you on the Dubai number as opposed to an international call. We can help your business grow faster.
USACallForwarding.com offers one of the largest selections of local numbers worldwide. We offer virtual phone numbers in over 2500 cities across the United States and in over 160 countries around the world.
UAE Toll Free numbers available as well
In addition to offering Dubai virtual numbers, we can also forward or divert your calls from United Arab Emirates via a UAE toll free phone number. It simply depends on whether you prefer to establish your business presence with a local/geographic phone number such as Dubai (+971 4) or with a UAE toll free number. The choice is yours.
Five Monthly Plans from which to choose
- RollOver Option - accumulate unused plan minutes for future use
- Choose your own Toll Free or Local number from a list
- Voice Mail Option - voice messages sent to your email address
- Time of Day Routing - redirect calls based on time of day to different numbers
- Simultaneous Call Processing - accepts multiple calls with no busy signals
- Customized Greeting - record a custom greeting free of charge
- Fax Forwarding - faxes automatically emailed to you as an image file
- Local Ring Tones - control the ring tone your callers will hear with 40 choices
- Caller ID - Know what phone number is calling.
- No fees for busy or incomplete calls
What does the caller pay?
If you get a Dubai (+971 4) virtual number, your caller in UAE is responsible for any charges assessed by their local telecom provider for dialing a UAE phone number. If your caller is calling the UAE geographic number from outside UAE, he/she will incur whatever IDD charges their long distance provider assesses for making an international call to UAE.
If you opt instead for getting a UAE toll free number, the caller pays nothing since this call is toll free from anywhere in United Arab Emirates.
What does the account holder pay?
Can I make Outbound calls that will display the +971 4 Caller ID of my Dubai number?
Yes! We offer the perfect solution for businesses, call centers, and sales teams. You may make and receive international calls using our new web-based dialer as well as our Android app (iOS is coming soon). Display your Dubai +971 4 Caller ID. The web dialer and Android app are included with our outbound calling service.
Outbound Calling Features
- Two-way voice calls from any of your virtual or toll free phone numbers
- Set a Dynamic Caller ID to display for outbound calls
- Make assisted call transfers to other active users in your network
- FREE in-network calls between users
- Fully integrated Contacts and Call History Features
For more information on Outbound calling, click here.
Exceptional Customer Service
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. You can depend on individual attention from highly trained and qualified professionals.
Virtual numbers available in 160+ countries around the globe
In addition to call forwarding from UAE, we can also forward or divert your calls via virtual numbers and toll free numbers in over 160 countries across the globe. If you require an international call forwarding solution from other countries, we can help. Click here to view availability on a worldwide basis.