Get a Sweden 020 ITFS Toll Free Number
Sweden Toll Free Number
If you are located in the U.S. and have customers, affiliates, business partners or vendors in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Uppsala or elsewhere in Sweden, you can now provide them with an International Toll Free Service (ITFS) 020 number in Sweden that will ring directly to your PBX, fixed land line or mobile phone in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world that you may be located.
Your “ring to” number (the number on which you receive your calls from the 020 toll free number in Sweden) can be modified at any time via online account management. You can change it to any number in the world that you wish.
Can you forward calls from Sweden to other countries?
Toll Free and Virtual and phone numbers across the Globe
Sweden Virtual Numbers, Sweden Mobile (+46 76), and Sweden National (+46 10 and +46 77) Numbers also available
How Does it Work?
To start with the service, you simply:
- Sign up for your local or toll free business phone number in just a few minutes.
- Receive Calls.
You can receive calls on your new number and have them forwarded to your fixed land line, mobile device, PBX or SIP/VoIP phone, nearly anywhere in the world.
- Make Calls
Use the premium outbound calling addon to make calls with your new number on the caller ID with our new integrated Web Dialer, your computer, mobile device, or SIP/VoIP phone.
- Use Included Features
Enjoy free included features such as voicemail and time of day routing, as well as premium add-ons such as call recording, rollover, and SMS forwarding.
Manage "ring to" number online
Superb Audio Quality
Establish a business presence in Sweden
Setting up an 020 ITFS toll free phone number in Sweden allows you to establish a business presence there without having a physical location. If your company or organization in the U.S. conducts business, trade, and/or commerce with associates in Sweden, our service will allow these clients to call you without incurring any call charges.
Clients in Sweden more likely to call a Toll Free number
- RollOver Option - accumulate unused plan minutes for future use
- Choose your own Toll Free or Local number from a list
- Voice Mail Option - voice messages sent to your email address
- Time of Day Routing - redirect calls based on time of day to different numbers
- Simultaneous Call Processing - accepts multiple calls with no busy signals
- Customized Greeting - record a custom greeting free of charge
- Fax Forwarding - faxes automatically emailed to you as an image file
- Local Ring Tones - control the ring tone your callers will hear with 40 choices
- Caller ID - Know what phone number is calling.
- No fees for busy or incomplete calls
What does the caller pay?
The caller pays nothing if you get an ITFS number since this call is toll free from anywhere across Sweden.
If you opt instead to get a virtual phone number (i.e., Stockholm +46 8), your caller would be responsible for local charges assessed by their local telecom provider for dialing that virtual phone number. If your caller is calling from outside Sweden, he/she will incur whatever charges their long distance provider assesses for making an international call to Sweden.
What does the account holder pay?
Can I make Outbound calls that will display the Caller ID of my Sweden ITFS Toll Free number?
Yes! We offer the perfect solution for businesses, call centers, and sales teams. You may make and receive international calls from a computer using our new Web Dialer or from an Android device using our Dialer app (iOS is coming soon). You can display your toll free number on the call recipient's Caller ID. The Web Dialer and Android app are included with our outbound calling service.
Outbound Calling Features
- Two-way voice calls from any of your virtual or toll free phone numbers
- Set a Dynamic Caller ID to display for outbound calls
- Make assisted call transfers to other active users in your network
- FREE in-network calls between users
- Fully integrated Contacts and Call History Features
Can I place Outgoing Calls via iOS?
For more information on Outbound calling, click here.